Hi Cherished Bliss Readers! I’m Taryn from Design, Dining + Diapers and I’m so excited to be here while Ashley takes some time off to adjust to her growing family! While I mostly blog about DIY Decor and Seasonal Crafts, I do like to share an occasional yummy recipe. About 4 years ago I found out I was allergic to eggs, wheat and soy and ever since I have been learning how to bake treats just for me and those who also have food intolerances. Today, I’m sharing a recipe I created for Gluten Free Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. Yum!
- 2 Cups of Gluten-Free Flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Flour Mix)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 Tbsp. Ener-G Egg Replacer + ¼ Cup Water
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ Dried Cranberries
- 2 Cups of Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients, including the egg replacer and sugars, and mix until creamy.
- Slowly add in the flour mix, Xanthan Gum and baking powder and mix until smooth.
- Lastly, stir in gluten-free oats and dried cranberries until mixed.
- Place the bowl of dough in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1½” balls and place on a cookie sheet 2? a part.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Here are a few of my other Gluten-Free Desserts:
And you can always check out my DIY projects and crafts here.
Thanks so much to Ashley for having me over today!