I have a secret…I am addicting to homemade whipped topping! Once you try homemade whipped topping there is no turning back. The luscious, creamy texture lures you in for more every time! If you are a fan of whipped toppings you will adore this recipe. Who would not want this in their kitchen during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays? Spiced Whipped Topping is a perfect compliment for pumpkin pie, coffee, tea, or pancakes. The possibilities are quite endless. I know you are ready for the recipe, so let’s get started…Print
Delicious Spiced Whipped Topping Recipe that goes perfectly on top of pumpkin pie, coffee, cupcakes, pancakes or waffles. The possibilities are endless!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 TBSP powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Chill your mixing bowl and beaters (or whisk attachments) in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream to the chilled bowl and beat until stiff peaks are just about to form (approximately 4-5 minutes).
- Beat in vanilla, sugar, and spices until peaks form.
You may add more or less sugar to taste, but for my family we found 5 TBSP was perfect.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 4
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Whipped
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: topping, fall, pumpkin, whipped, cream
We love Pumpkin, YES WE DO! : )