I have a secret…I am addicting to homemade whipped topping! Once you try homemade whipped topping there is no turning back. The luscious, creamy texture lures you in for more every time! If you are a fan of whipped toppings you will adore this recipe. Who would not want this in their kitchen during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays? Spiced Whipped Topping is a perfect compliment for pumpkin pie, coffee, tea, or pancakes. The possibilities are quite endless. I know you are ready for the recipe, so let’s get started…
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 TBSP powdered sugar, sifted
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Chill your mixing bowl and beaters (or whisk attachments) in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the whipping cream to the chilled bowl and beat until stiff peaks are just about to form (approximately 4-5 minutes).
- Beat in vanilla, sugar, and spices until peaks form.
We love Pumpkin, YES WE DO! : )
Wait, before you go!
Sign up to receive our posts so you never miss out on furniture plans, home decor ideas, and much much more!