Take a look at the most popular items Cherished Bliss Readers clicked on and purchased throughout the year 2021.
Here we are, at the end of another year. It’s kind of hard to believe, but I’m pretty sure every time a new year closes I feel this same way! I thought it would be fun to look back over the past year and see what you guys clicked on and purchased the most! To be honest I didn’t really get that many blog posts up this year. I think the first half of the year we were busy getting our house ready to put on the market and the 2nd half has been full of us skipping around different rentals, haha!
Most shopped items of 2021
10. Gap Home Pillow Cover – These pillowcases I got at our first rental we were in this year. I did a post with Walmart and used these in my daughter’s room. We didn’t use them long before I packed them up for the next rental, but while we had them they were great! I loved the soft gray tone and I’m always a lover of stripes!
9. 6-Light Chandelier – Adding a Chandelier in the formal dining area immediately added a sense of coziness as opposed to all the recessed lighting that we had been using for a while. This chandelier really bridged the gap between a slightly traditional/historic look and keeping it a little modernized. We loved it!
7. Cashmere Blend Quilt – A moment of honesty here. I’m not great at making our bed every day. I really wish I was because I always feel so much better when our bed is made! It makes the whole room feel clean. This is a habit I’m working on forming, but when I do manage to make our bed I shared 3 different ways I do it!
5. Tapered Candlesticks – These candlesticks have appeared in almost all of my mantels! I love how minimalist and versatile they are! I’ve had them for years and I don’t see them going anywhere anytime soon! You can see them here: Spring Mantel 2021, Christmas Mantel 2020, Fall Mantel 2020, Summer Mantel 2020, Spring Mantel 2020, Christmas Mantel 2019, Fall Mantel 2019.
4. Hepburn Ceiling Fan – My daughter’s bedroom has always been one of our most popular makeovers. It was definitely the room that pushed me most outside of my comfort zone and I can’t wait to give her a whole new room in our new build. But one of the things that made this room stand out was definitely this Hepburn Ceiling Fan!
2. Vegan Modern Leather Lounger – Admittedly this is something I haven’t actually purchased. I shared it in a gift guide a while back and it picked up some traffic this year. With that said, I’m really leaning towards this for my teenage son’s bedroom in our new house.
It’s always fun to look back and see what you guys find the most interesting that I share here on the blog! A lot of these items were from 2019 because I wasn’t as active on the blog this year as I normally am. However for 2022 that will drastically change! Right now the plan is to get into our new build in the month of March and then I will have a whole lot of spaces to share with you guys! But starting in January I’m going to begin sharing the build process and some of the things I’ve learned! So stay tuned and make sure you are signed up for our Newsletter so you don’t miss out on anything!